Join us for our NY-BEST’s 10th Annual Capture the Energy Conference & Expo as we celebrate 10 years of success & hard work in the energy storage market in NYS.
Join us at the Albany Capital Center
Wednsesday, April 1 to Thursday, April 2, 2020
New York has enacted the most ambitious climate protection legislation in the nation, including a mandate to deploy 3 GW of energy storage on the electric grid by 2030 and advance bold, new clean transportation initiatives.
NY-BEST’s 10th Annual Capture the Energy Conference is the premier event for companies seeking opportunities in New York’s rapidly growing energy storage markets.
- The path to deploying 3 GW of energy storage on the electric grid by 2030
- Achieving a carbon-free economy and the role for energy storage
- Designing wholesale electricity markets for a high renewable electric grid
- Current and future opportunities for large-scale and behind-the-meter energy storage
- Transportation climate initiatives: expanding electrified transportation
- Maximizing the benefits for Solar + Storage projects
- Business Models and Project Financing
- Innovations in energy storage technologies
- Growing domestic manufacturing and supply chain for energy storage
Join industry experts, utility leaders, entrepreneurs, government officials, interested investors, researchers and other stakeholders at this must-attend, two-day conference.