On June 9, 2017
New York Energy Revolution Summit
New York, NY 10019
The Focus is Shifting to Implementation — Capture a Piece of the New York Clean Energy Market!
The focus for 2017 is squarely on the implementation of both the New York REV and the new Clean Energy Standard. With the recent value of D and the DSIP rulemakings, and roll out of CES procurement plans and rate-making orders expected over the next few months, the New York market is poised to jump forward. However, such a market transformation can only be sustained if a delicate balance is established between market participants that retains utility shareholder value while creating economic returns for investments in DERs and renewable energy projects, and enables the reliable operation of transactive energy markets.
The 3rd New York Energy Revolution Summit will bring together utility, distributed energy resource (DER) providers, renewable energy, storage and other stakeholders to discuss how to create development processes that are workable and projects that are viable.
Leading policy makers and energy industry executives will discuss:
- The new tariff mechanisms and their role in defining value stacks for DERs
- How the utility transition to DSPs is creating partnership opportunities
- Creating a roadmap for dual participation in retail and wholesale markets
- Integration of storage and other distributed assets
- Investment flow and opportunities to gain funding from both public and private sources
- How to best determine DERMs needs and procure systems and technologies
To learn more about this event, please visit: http://infocastinc.com/event/ny-energy-revolution-summit/