On July 12, 2017
NYSSGC & SGCC Webinar on New York Consumer Pulse Study – July 19th
The New York State Smart Grid Consortium (NYSSGC) and SGCC recently collaborated on the “New York Consumer Pulse Study”, a detailed look at New Yorkers’ awareness of and attitudes toward REV, the smart grid, smart meters and related products and services.
Join SGCC Research Coordinator Bridget Meckley and Jim Gallagher from NYSSGC on Wednesday, July 19 at 2 p.m. (ET) for a one-hour webinar as they discuss the key findings of the New York report and answer attendees’ questions about New Yorkers’ thoughts on key energy issues.
In this Research Brief Webinar, Bridget and Jim will discuss:
- New Yorkers’ current level of knowledge of the smart grid and smart meters
- How awareness and support for REV differ across four New York regions
- New Yorkers’ satisfaction with their energy providers
- What smart energy programs New York consumers are most likely to engage in
- The current level of support for clean energy expansion across the state