Where Technology and Innovation Meet
TechCon® Worldwide Trainings and Expos are annual events devoted to the discussion of technology development and solutions which improve key high voltage maintenance programs and asset management strategies for the aging electrical grid infrastructure.
Produced by TJ|H2b Analytical Services, delegates will meet with a mix of utility industry experts as presenters, utility workforce members, corporate suppliers and decision-makers eager to network and share their vast knowledge and experiences. Delegates will have contact with exhibitions that afford extensive networking opportunities and access to the latest industry technology developments and successes. Your career will be enriched by your attendance at TechCon® Worldwide.
Who Should Attend?
TechCon® is designed to provide a wide range of educational options for delegates, whether they are newcomers or seasoned professionals. TechCon® delegates include generation, transmission and distribution executives and personnel; electrical engineers; maintenance and asset managers; consultants; service providers; manufacturers; insurance companies; utility maintenance specialists and technician and substation superintendents.
Why Attend TechCon®?
Each TechCon® is unique to its region of origin. Trainings & Seminars vary, but all offer the highest quality of educational content, technology and customer service. Here is an example of TechCon North America’s Trainings and Expo.
- Two and a half days of General Sessions – Featuring a stellar lineup of worldwide industry experts and leaders as presenters
- Three days of Training Sessions – Covering various topics such as Load Tap Changer Maintenance, Circuit Breaker Lubrication and How to Process and Maintain Transformers to name a few
- A Gala Dinner and Entertainment
- Tours and special events
- A Round-Table Interchange –An opportunity for delegates to interact with subject experts, ask questions and suggest solutions, while getting to personally know these important colleagues.
- Two days of Exhibitions – Displaying the newest equipment and technology
- A USB drive of the White Papers
Which TechCon® should I attend?
TechCon North America was first held in 1996 in New Orleans, Louisiana. It has since moved about the U.S., accommodating the growing number of delegates and utility hosts. It often includes a facility tour of the sponsoring utility. Most recently, the conference averaged 200 in attendance representing 12 various countries and 25 exhibiting corporations. TechCon North America offers a general session jam packed with education by global experts. It also features concentrated Training Tracks with hands-on demonstrations and closes with a Round-Table Interchange.