- Why You Should Attend
Transactive Energy and Blockchain
The global energy transition is fast evolving. Blockchain technology allows a network of mistrusting parties to securely transact with each other and is a platform to host such transactive energy markets. In this course, participants will deep dive into blockchain technology and its applications to energy and transportation/mobility sectors; and provide solutions to overcome the security and scalability issues for application of Blockchain to Transactive Energy. We will also talk about permissioned and hybrid Blockchain models to preserve the privacy of the peer-to-peer (P2P) transactive energy market participants while making it easy for them to trade clean-energy with each other.
- Key Topics
- Transactive Energy Markets
- Pros and Cons of Blockchain and its Applications
- Blockchain for Energy
- Blockchain for e-Mobility
- Blockchain for Energy Educational Simulator
- Previous Attendees Include
Global Processing Centre
Best Innovation Group
Fundamental Interactions Inc.
- Why Choose marcus evans?
- marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.