New York City
Local energy industry leaders from New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut will gather at the Tri-State Community Energy Summit, which will provide step-by-step information on how to create and manage community-based energy production to stimulate local economies; save money for residents and small businesses; increase resilience to power outages; reduce emissions; and steer profits back into the community. Highlights of the summit include:
- A look at new state regulatory programs that support clean energy development
- Information regarding local community solar and wind policies and market growth potential
- An update from local utilities’ on how they will plan for tri-state community energy projects
- A conversation about how DER and renewable energy developers/vendors will grow their business in and across the tri-state area
- Lessons learned from early entries into the tri-state clean-energy arena.
In addition, a Tri-State Executive Briefing will be held to provide a one-day tutorial to help local governments aggregate community energy. Click here for more information.