- May 29, 2014- New York State Smart Grid Consortium Welcomes Smarter Grid Solutions as First Associate Member
The New York State Smart Grid Consortium announced that Smarter Grid Solutions, a leading smart grid technology company, will join the Consortium as its first Associate Member within the “Emerging Innovators” category.
- January 8, 2014 – New York State Smart Grid Consortium Applauds Gov. Cuomo’s Vision for Community-Based Energy Solutions
The New York State Smart Grid Consortium (NYSSGC), a public-private partnership devoted to statewide implementation of the smart grid, praised Governor Andrew Cuomo for his vision on energy issues as outlined during today’s State of the State speech in Albany.
- November 25, 2013 – New York State Smart Grid Consortium Executive Director Named to Advisory Board of GRID4EU
GRID4EU has named James T. Gallagher, Executive Director of New York State Smart Grid Consortium, to its’ Advisory Board. GRID4EU is the largest smart grid project funded by the European Commission and is comprised of six European energy distributors. Their goal is to implement large-scale demonstration projects to showcase advanced smart grid solutions.
- June 27, 2013 – New York State Smart Grid Consortium Executive Director Offers Vision During Speech at New York Energy Week Closing Ceremony
- June 11, 2013 – New York State Smart Grid Consortium Commends Mayor Bloomberg’s Special Initiative for Rebuilding and Resiliency
- May 30, 2013 – New York State Smart Grid Consortium Highlights Grid Modernization Efforts throughout New York
- April 25, 2013 – New York State Smart Grid Consortium Names James T. Gallagher as New Executive Director
- January 30, 2013 – New York State Smart Grid Coalition Unveils White Paper Outlining Roadmap for New York’s Grid Modernization
- January 9, 2013 – New York State Smart Grid Consortium Commends Gov. Cuomo’s Leadership on Energy Issues in a Post-Sandy New York